Thursday, April 19, 2012

1.12 single chars won't show

My single player characters aren't showing up for some reason on 1.13. I use the runeword mod, so I overwrote my previous folder with the latest. Whats the prob?|||browse to your d2 install folder, then save folder

if your chars are listed there, they should show in d2

did you used hero editor or hacks with them they might be hidden|||Quote:








browse to your d2 install folder, then save folder

if your chars are listed there, they should show in d2

did you used hero editor or hacks with them they might be hidden




Yes I put them there

and yes I did use hero editor, for runes, but should that matter?|||1.13 detects alot of cheats and blocks sp chars that used them

you might be able to use atma or gomule and xfer items to new chars|||Quote:








1.13 detects alot of cheats and blocks sp chars that used them




Why should it? I reasoned that I would have already had those runewords I made by level 40 online. I only used runes that I found before.

is there any way to get around this?|||if you only play sp, you can reinstall d2 and patch to 1.12|||Quote:








if you only play sp, you can reinstall d2 and patch to 1.12




Now they won't show on 1.12. It mus have something to with the runewords folder or something

No comments:

Post a Comment