Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can't life leach from Diablo??

Hello,

I am not sure if this has always worked this way, but today I noticed my fury/feral rage druid with also life leach from equipment, cannot leach AT ALL from Diablo, total life leach for feral rage and equip is 72% and my dmg is 8k, yet I cannot leach at all from regular Diablo. Is this a bug?. I havent tried uber baal or diablo clone on the leech is it the same scenario?.

I can life leech from baal just fine.|||Which difficulty level? Did you test thoroughly? I'm sure I did leech Nightmare Diablo just fine with my fury druid :)|||This is for hell difficulty. Mmm thats odd I can't leech at all from him =(|||hell diablo is 45% physical resistant

if your not hitting for enough physical dmg you will wont leach much|||The thing is that I am not leeching at all not even 1 life. There is no swirls either. I am doing 8k physical damage per fury hit.|||Because drain effectiveness is set to 0: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp...4-diablo.shtml

you will leech on nm and normal through.|||Am I being a retard? I thought all act bosses were non leechable, or is that just true for mercs?|||mercs can leach, but vs bosses they only do 25% of their regular dmg

No comments:

Post a Comment