Thursday, April 19, 2012

Have they fixed the battle.net enchant bug?

You know the "enchant plz" thing that gives your level 1 barbarian 9999 damage or whatever it is, have they fixed that yet? I'm not sure if its a bug or some kind of hack but its ridiculous and it's pretty much ruined the game for me because people don't really play it like they used to or quest, they just level for the sake of leveling.|||"Working as intended."

I gather you don't like the Enchant skill? Increasing the damage of your party members, minions and yourself is exactly what it is for. It is not a bug, and not a hack. It is the core skill of the Enchantress sorceress build.

And what does Enchant have to do with leveling anyway?|||Quote:




And what does Enchant have to do with leveling anyway?




It makes Normal and NM a lot easier when you are doing 2-5k per hit even if you are just firing an arrow with a short bow. Put on a bow with "fires explosive arrows" and you become unstoppable.|||Mmmm Raven Claw pwnage.|||Quote:








It makes Normal and NM a lot easier when you are doing 2-5k per hit even if you are just firing an arrow with a short bow.




I've played an Enchantress, and loved it. I think I misphrased my question, what I meant was that what does Enchant have to do with "not playing or questing like people used to" and "leveling for the sake of leveling". Accusing one skill for ruining the game is really harsh, and I don't see how Enchant could be held responsible.|||But pretty much everyone "levels just for leveling." The game is who can get to 99 the fastest.

I don't see how Enchant would affect that.|||I think it ruins it because it's just not challenging. I mean, how is running around with a level 1 barb doing 9000 fire damage and absolutely wiping the floor with everything in one shot "fun"?|||What is fun for you may or may not be fun for someone else.|||Quote:








I think it ruins it because it's just not challenging. I mean, how is running around with a level 1 barb doing 9000 fire damage and absolutely wiping the floor with everything in one shot "fun"?




Note that to get enchant on a level 1 barbarian, you would need to have a high level enchantress to give it to you. So, basically you want the game to still be challenging when you have a high-level helper, which is pure nonsense.

If enchant bothers you, don't use it. It's that simple.|||Quote:








I think it ruins it because it's just not challenging. I mean, how is running around with a level 1 barb doing 9000 fire damage and absolutely wiping the floor with everything in one shot "fun"?




you don't have to use enchant when levelling. nobody's forcing you too. if you think it makes it to easy, your free to level by any number of other means.

No comments:

Post a Comment