Thursday, April 19, 2012

Graphical Error When Exiting A Game

I just started playing DII again a couple days ago. After joining or creating a game on battle.net, every time I leave and go back to the lobby I get this weird graphics glitch and cannot get into a new game. I have to exit back to the character select screen and re-select my character to fix the problem. I have never had this type of issue before. I got a screen shot to show what it looks like. Any ideas how to fix this or whats causing it?|||Here's an update to the problem. I reinstalled the game and when I logged into a public game and exited the problem was fixed. I then created a game and reset my skills and adjusted graphics to 800X640 and when I exited...the problem started again.

I tried this three more times and each time the graphics problem came up again. I tried switching the graphics back to the default of DII 640X480 and problem solved!

So I am not sure what the deal is. Since the patch this has become a problem. It only affects the 800X640 resolution. Any ideas to fix this?|||I had the same problem. If you right click on the DII icon > Compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 98 - that sorted my issue out.|||hmm...i tried that but im still havingthe problem as well.

running Win7Ultimate x64, intel i7 i920, eVGA GTX 295|||Quote:








I had the same problem. If you right click on the DII icon > Compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 98 - that sorted my issue out.




Had the same problem, and this fixed it. Thx m8!

No comments:

Post a Comment