Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Failed to Join game" is happening to me more with 1.13

I've noticed that I am getting a lot of "failed to join game" messages with the new patch. It can sometimes take me 6 or more tries to get a game started. It also seems that the games (these are all solo MF games) seem to drop more often than before. I rarely to never had these issues with the previous patch.

Has anyone else noticed this? Was something changed with the new patch to cause this? It is getting a bit frustrating I must say...|||Over last 2 days it is getting really bad for me. Only when I am creating games. I have found that if I wait around in channel a bit before creating it sometimes is better but not always.|||The situation is terrible. Can't create a game, failed to join game, and "your connection has been interrupted" happening WAY too often since patch 1.13 came out. There are some nice things about 1.13 (or so I've read), but I can't get into or stay in games long enough to experience them. I'm sure Blizz is aware of the problem, and I hope they're working on some sort of fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment