Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nithkalak and Video Lag/Disconnection

Hello. Recently since the new patch, there has been something that has been bothering me. It's happened to me quite a few times. My computer runs diablo 2 pretty good, it's a laptop that's 4-5 years old and it's graphics card is legacy, but Diablo 2 is an old game and runs quite well under windows xp. But sometimes, when I try to kill Nithkalak on my zealer, up until I actually hit him, the game runs fine, but after hitting him once, everything goes into massive lag, and things on the screen even disappear during this lag, but the sound stays. I've found that sometimes, If i stop attacking and drink potions so I won't die, it will go away but I've actually got "connection interrupted" from it before. Everywhere else in the game runs fine, regardless of what I'm doing. Has anyone else experienced this?|||no.but i had few days problems with net conection.so i started untwink assa.and i had to repeat anci normal 5x, because every time when rest last ancient was diablo interupted by error...

No comments:

Post a Comment