Thursday, April 19, 2012

eh, tal rashas amulet on norm

I was playing with some friends on lan in an 8 player game on norm, when tal rashas amulet dropped from a random stash in river of flame. As far as I know this shouldn't be possible? At least not for a lvl 34 char...

I can provide screenshots but all they prove is that my necro have the amu|||yup, tal ammy has a very low ilvl (26)

can drop as early as norm act3|||I see. I should've checked the wiki before posting.

But thank-you for the reply|||And character level has absolutely nothing to do with what level items can drop from monsters.|||I was pleasantly surprised a couple seasons ago myself when tal's ammy dropped during a travincal run. It happened twice for me that season.|||Didn't know tal ammy can drop in norm. In my 3 yrs d2 life I only had 1 tal ammy drop in hell act1 tower, I've gotten used to seeing set ammy drop and turned out a f**kin civerb.

No comments:

Post a Comment