Thursday, April 19, 2012

Worst possible Hell Andy quest drop!





This is tempting me to ask: did Andy's drop tables got screwed up or something?

I had about 250 MF on me when I killed her and please note again, this is my quest drop!

I mean 3 chippies, WTF Andy!|||i've gotten nothing before, at least you got something lol|||Check the stag bow, it could be failed green or gold|||i've had worst trust me..atleast you got some gems|||dont killing andy so often.but i have problem with countess. she gives me nice medi runes on nm.but on hell i really drop 90% just el,eld maybe sometime tal,ort,nef or someting like this :)|||Yesterday she gave me one flawed Emerald and one Sapphire for my quest. Same for Countess, she never dropped anything higher than ORT. Seems in 1.13 the drops from these ladies had been screwed.

[EDIT] All from hell games.|||I'll take that chipped amethyst off your hands, I have some Amn runes to upgrade. ::hides::|||My frop on hellforge on hell was Fal, flawless emerald and skull.

Even NM forge dropped an um ffs|||That beats some of my drops. Sometimes she stands too close to a blood pool and dropped absolutely nothing!! (they all fell into the pool, like what happens when you kill a ghost in arcane over unpassable terrain)|||Quote:








That beats some of my drops. Sometimes she stands too close to a blood pool and dropped absolutely nothing!! (they all fell into the pool, like what happens when you kill a ghost in arcane over unpassable terrain)




I thought this was a joke...but it sounds reasonable

No comments:

Post a Comment