Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unrecoverable Internal Error 6fe1dc4c

I've been having trouble playing 1.13 in multiple ways. Anytime I use a 1.12 character or older, I get this error:



I can't use my Battle.Net characters from 1.12, my Single-Player characters from 1.12 and my edited characters from 1.12

1.13 Battle.Net characters seem to work fine, as well as new 1.13 Single-Player characters, however, if I generate a new 1.13 character and edit anything using Hero Editor, I get the same error as my 1.12 characters.

Can anyone help out? I'd be greatly appreciated.|||Quote:




and edit anything using Hero Editor




thats your problem|||Fixed it now, and if anyone runs into the same error, I just re-installed and it worked right after.


Quote:








thats your problem




Uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment