Saturday, April 21, 2012

Left-Click Spells

Fanatic Zealer here and I'm kinda worried I haven't seen a post about this, as I've heard it happens with sorcs too and is very dangerous for hardcore players.

In certain positions around an enemy your left-click spell won't work and you'll go in for a normal attack. I've witness (Difference between Zeal attack and reg. attack is pretty obvious) and I've had a sorc confirm. Casted blizzard with left click but went in for a staff attack. This is a pretty dangerous bug and I hope it gets fixed, but I haven't seen anyone really talk about it so I'm worried it'll go over looked. Anyone else notice?|||best to use shift+left click to cast your left click spells

then if your out of mana you wont move or melee attack|||no point for me to do that since I can use zeal, I never run out of mana and never need to do a regular attack. With Sorcs that makes sense but that still doesn't fix the problem...|||Same here LightWithinX.

My first char after the reset is a Paladin, and frequently he just hacks normally instead of Zeal, which should be my left mouse attack.

I also noticed today that when I picked up the unique BloodRise morning star in Act3, the Quest log popped up and said I need to use the Khalims Will to smash the compelling orb. Strange as I just started the Act without even met the Dark Wanderer!

No comments:

Post a Comment