Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trying to redeem respecs from earlier difficulties, but...

It's not working.

I have a sorc who I got up through Act 1 Hell in 1.12 before upgrading to 1.13. Single Player, by the way, if that makes a difference. Well, now I'd like to use one of her older difficulty's respecs, but when I go back to either Normal or Nightmare respecing isn't on the list of Akara functions. Even more strangely, when I went to the Den of Evil, thinking if I cleared it out again that might help, I noticed that the area is called The Cave, despite clearly being in the Blood Moor.

Anyone know what the deal is here?|||It looks to be working correctly:

[blue=http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=21730644778&sid=3000]Specific changes/improvements

- Respecialization is now possible! Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty. [/blue]

The Den of Evil is always called The Cave when the creator of the game has already completed the quest, and it has for at least the last several patches.|||Ah, bummer. I thought I would get one free re-spec per difficulty, but perhaps that was not the intent of that wording. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment