Saturday, April 21, 2012

Temp Bans (for no real reason)

Did the temp bans change with 1.13? I've seen quite a few complaints on these and was wondering if something changed?

My case: Was in a NM game running my Necro to Diablo (private P/W - SC/Ladder). Wasn't in any rush so was in the game quite a while (some idleing) but was actively playing when I lost connection. Luckily had my other account ideling in the game so didn't lose it (was at the second to last seal when I lost connection). Thought - NBD; I'll wait a sec and log back in. Well got a temp ban when I tried to go back into game? Logged off B-Net - restarted comp (not sure if that does anything) and tried to log back in around 5 mins after first attempt. Still banned. Waited around 10 - shut down comp and re-booted. Logged in with different account - things OK. Switched back to my Nec's account and was back in (whew!).

I don't see any reason why I should have been banned for the initial. Sure I might have tried to get back in too quick on the next attempts; but no reason for the initial ban?|||This keeps happening to me to. It seems really patchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment