Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Connection Temporarily Restricted..."

Yeah, it's another one of "those threads." I'm just sick of getting banned for playing baal runs. I've heard there's a guide somewhere to work around this issue, and that also you can do port forwarding (whatever that means, but if anyone's willing to help, I'd be grateful). I started playing at 1:00 PM EST today, played 4 baal runs in about 22 minutes, and got the ban upon leaving the 4th game. It's 1:45 now, which is 23 minutes after the ban (people say to wait 10 minutes and it should be cleared). Any advice?|||Just got banned too...

My each game lasts from 30 minutes up to an hour because I kill 5-8 bosses and everything in the path, cleaning the whole area, opening all the chests etc..

My reason was, I was trying to open the "Lord de Seis" hatch in act4, and boom! I was kicked...

Here is my solution: We should just imitate the bots. When you create or join a game, just spam a screen-full of item shop message. That way we probably can play without getting banned.

I just want to hear their algorithm of auto-ban. Kicking the real players out and welcoming the bots?|||Returned to diablo 2 after several years, haven't played since 1.09. Have been playing now for a few days and I had a similar experience to DMW, myself and a friend were clearing out the chaos sanctuary and reached the seal for Lord de Seis. We both stood around attempting to open it, but it wouldn't open. After about 60-90 seconds of attempting to open the seal, we both received temporary restrictions, which have lasted for half an hour so far. My knowledge of what constitutes "bot behaviour" is pretty limited, but I don't know how our actions could have possibly been mistaken bot behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment