Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Can't creat Town Portal

So about an hour after I beat Normal level, my TP quick key stops working. It goes through the TP-casting animation, but nothing appears.

I've sold my tome and bought a new one.

I've logged off and back on.

I've switched quick keys.

Nothing's worked. In addition, when I hover over the TP icon when setting up a quick key, it'll say that I have 23 TPs available, when I only have 20.|||Answer: There was a tome hiding in my cube (with 3 scrolls in it). 20 + 3 = 23. Seems the quick key was tied to the cube tome, and you can't cast from the cube (which makes sense).|||haha, glad you worked it out.. never heard of such thing before.|||Hmm, have any tried to buy full inventory of Town books? How many scrools it will show? :smiley:

Is there a limit ?|||Unbelievable. I ran into this problem this weekend. I had a tome in my inventory, and nothing I would do would let the right mouse button "cast" a TP. I could right-click the tome in my inventory, but if I tried to "cast" a TP, it would do the animation, but not create a TP. This is extremely irritating and tough to figure out!! I finally found my cube in stash with a tome of TP in it. Once I took the tome out of the cube, I was back in business.

Today googled, town portal bug diablo, and this thread was the second link. I wish I had thought of this quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment