Thursday, April 19, 2012

Battlenet server error.

Hello there fellow D2 players! I have reinstalled D2 + Expansion after a long break. After I have installed it and was ready to play on Battle.net Europe (Since I am from Norway, and most friends play there!). This error message pops up when I click on Battlenet. "Unable to connect", and the funny thing is, it's only on Europe battlenet server.

I have reinstalled it twice now, and even took this in use "Resetting the Battle.net server list." file from Blizzard.

What can be the problem? And how can I fix it a-s-a-p!

Best regards,

- Zaviothan|||are you connecting from an school, dorm, apartment?

some public locations block gaming ports

you can test 6112 by using telnet

vista/7 step to enable telnet

start -> control panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off

tick telnet

start -> run (search for vista/7) -> cmd [enter]

telnet europe.battle.net 6112 [enter]

c (case sensitive, must be lower case c)

will return


Code:
 This is a Battle.net server

Your IP address is [***.***.***.***]


Connection to host lost.

if 6112 is open and working properly|||Hello ffej, and thanks for your reply. Thou I'm using my modem in my home as we speak. And I use Windows XP, need my new harddrive to collect all my valueable stuff before I can get W7.

I've been doing some researching last night, and I havent found any post that helped me so much, only some "Tiny-blizzard ban" for 1-2 weeks, so I'm going to chill out and see if I can join Europe in a few weeks, thou I can still join the others which is abit weird. And I havent played for 6-7 months, but some people had the "Tiny-Blizzard ban" for no reasons, might aswell be a bug?|||temp bans should only last from about 5min to 2 days

most are realm/acct/char specific

if your temp banned from europe, try uswest or useast|||I might have explain myself in the wrong way, I have tried US E/W. And those servers works. But not my server ~ Europe.

Once again I apologize my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment