Thursday, April 19, 2012

Merc bugs

Put the runeword doom in a polearm and give it to a might merc. Then equip armour and the holy freeze from doom stops working. Re-equipt doom and it instantly starts working again. Often when just running around the holy freeze just isnt working. Although I am usually using santuary aura at the same time but this shouldn't be an issue right?

It seems that if the weapon gets equipped last is works always. The merc also dissappears for long peroids of time (still alive) and I'm mean completely off the radar (minimap). Can't find him, this can last for a couple of minutes.|||I've had this happen to with insight on my merc, possibly its related to blizzards supposed aura stacking fix on mercs, and i do agree they tend to disappear if you're not teleporting.|||Seems like they nerfed merc AI in this patch. They are more dumb than ever now.|||Quote:








Seems like they nerfed merc AI in this patch. They are more dumb than ever now.




I thought it was just my Lut Gholein merc Chalan being a mongoloid, guess he's not alone in the mentally crippled category.|||Lol agreed. Merc is getting stuck more than ever, and my FRW is a paltry 50%, so not exactly setting the world on fire either. It's like dragoon meets goliath pathing problems.|||The mercs may be dumb, but they could be so much worse. Did anyone ever play the Baldur's Gate series? Particularly in the second game the path finding algorithm was horrible. And I don't just mean horrible enough to make you tear out your hair in frustration, it was so bad it made the game unplayable on a regular basis.|||I've definitely noticed that my merc becomes very passive when I have a bunch of skellies up. He thinks that just because I can sit back and watch that he can as well. It becomes frustrating in Hell.|||yea...geezuz. mercs are slower than molasses now. makes my goldfind barb unhappy, esp since i muled his enigma away.

No comments:

Post a Comment