Thursday, April 19, 2012

Den Quest Glitch

Ok so you know how in the den it tells you when there are 5 monsters left? Well I was wondering what would happen if the 6th monster left was a fallen, so that I killed it, got the pop-up and then let it be revived.

This is what happened,



Not a huge deal, but just something that could be fixed. Also I laughed pretty hard because it trippled the number of digits and so the devils number popped up. I am not sure what would happen if a 7th was revived as there wasn't one around at the time.|||greatest story ever tOLD |||Awww, I've considered testing that for years but finally only bothered to a few days back |||Proof that Macs are the spawn of Satan. |||Quote:








Proof that Macs are the spawn of Satan.




but damn if they don't look sexy.|||And we get steam (without having to reboot into windowspartion) in a few days :P|||uh oh...soon to be influx of mac knubgnubs in tf2!|||During my journey a month ago, I did a pilgrimage to a holy site, the Apple Store in New York. I did not enter however. Knowing I had transgressed, I feared Steve Jobs would descend upon me in his virtual glory, and smite me like the unworthy heathen I am.

I am writing this post on an IBM PC.|||Tf2 is fun, I play it all the time on my desktop. And killing n00bs is more fun :P|||ooh verah nice. this is me, feel free to add

No comments:

Post a Comment