Thursday, April 19, 2012

Duriel dropped 3 Essences??

I was doing some private boss runs on US East Non-ladder, and upon defeating Duriel got a very strange drop: not one, not two, but three twisted essences of suffering.

I don't know if this is a bug or not. I have heard that Duriel had an interesting drop bug and I've gotten 5 scrolls of town portal on more than one occasion. But I thought that essence, when it drops, drops once per run? This is just weird!

I have a screen shot if anyone is interested, though I know it doesn't really "prove" anything.

If only this essence was worth something! |||Now that's really quite twisted..|||I think they are dropped in similar manner like T/H/D Keys.|||I've seen two essences drop simultaneously, so it definitely can happen. If I remember right, you can get as many as five keys from a single kill, and I think the same applies to essences as well.

Of course, the odds of getting many keys or essences at once are very, very low.|||Well, darn .. if only those odds were used on something I actually wanted! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment