Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What is this Error ?

Hey guys i have 2 threads going on at the moment and i have just got a error message , i have recieved it before but i just would like to know what it is

this is what it says :

Halt

Location: , line#798

Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6f8ec84e

when i press ok i get this message

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:

ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)

when i press ok on that diablo just closes and i gottta restart it.



ive had a it a few times, be nice to know what it is

it only happens when i log a charecter now and then.

Also I have a display problem , if u think u can help me please visit that thread :)

Cheers guys

Much appreciated

Anth|||hey,that's the same annoying error I got and still get countless times just today this evening.I followed baal runs with bots and when I tried entering or entered the games,the game froze and then the error came out and forced me to close the game,then making me out of the run for 3 minutes...that's just frustrating when that happens like...10-15 or 20 times in a short amount of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment