Thursday, April 19, 2012

1.13 Increased Rune Rate Pwns

The increase in the rune drop rates as actually helped A LOT. I doubt it was pure luck, I know a lot of rune finding is about luck, but the new patch made it go up a lot. Up until this point i've never had any rune higher than a shael drop from a monster or boss. Today I was in chaos sanctuary just messing around on my sorc and i killed Lord de Seis. He dropped Mal. So yeah that's probably the best change in this patch. Btw I accidentally clicked respec on akara and had to click like 800 times to get my stats and skills back lol. How are your rune drops so far since the new patch?|||I've haven't had the same luck. I've had several amn's drop, and an Ist dropped in nightmare CS, but someone else grabbed it.

Overall, the ist is the only difference I've seen so far. Rune drops are all about luck, so I'm still not sold on the increase drop rate. If I saw some more higher runes drop, I might change my mind.

BTW, did you find the Mal in nightmare or hell CS? If it was nightmare, there might be something to NM Chaos Sanctuary now, cause thats where the Ist dropped too....|||the drop rate is definitely buffed. for me so far:

nm CS - mal, ist

nm nihla - ko

nm trav - lem

normal shenk/eldritch - bunch of sols and amns|||I found it in Hell CS.|||Also notice incread drop rates of higher runes. Already have 2 shael, lum, ko, 2 um and numerous ort, ral, tal, thul. Compare that to the only 1 eld and 2 el that I found. Previously I would have more than 20 el, eld, tir runes before finding a sheal.

Increase in low rune drop rates please |||Yes, I have also experienced a much higher rune drop rates. Before 1.13, I had only found a sigle Ist (the countess dropped it :)), and that was it, the rest were Lems and below. Now, I have already found 2 Puls plus additional Pul from NM forge (but, that shouldn't really count), a Lem, some Hels plus many usufull crafting runes.

I havent really played a lot since the 1.13 release, so I hope to get something even higher soon

So, the higher mid rune drop rate seems to be a fact now (the same with high runes I guess). I am just wondering how will this affect the market now? Griffons for 60 hrs? Everything's possible. We'll see...|||Found a bunch of mid runes - but in about 15 cow runs I found a Vex and a Gul.

My brother popped a Mal off Shenk or whatever his name is.

Very nice.|||Now they need to bump up the gems/socketed gear drops. I have more mid/low runes than I know what to do with.|||i've had vex in chaos sanc, second hr i've ever found in about 5 years. noticed a lot more crafting runes like amn/sol drop|||Cham off hell mephisto

Mal from hell forge

Ist from hell countess

2xUm from hell countess

Ohm Lo Ber and Jah are currently worth the equivalent of five HR's. Currently, this economy doesn't make any sense to me. Obviously, items that used to be worth a pul-um like a Shako are going for 2 HR's (Mal-Vex). But, items that I used to be able to get 2-3 HR's for, like HoZ and Arach, are going for less than a HR, when theoretically they should be going for more. I don't remember their drop rate increasing as well. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment