Wednesday, April 18, 2012

where is my stuff??!!

I am on europe ladder my nick is Codename[47],

I resetted my sorc this morning and chaos running with a corpse at pandemioum fortress.so my stuff must be on corpse.

the game frozen my comp f... up and I must close the game.so I reloged again and my corpse disseapeard my stuff is gone.so I hope u guys understand.sory for bad language.

what am I suppose to do now?|||Usually this happens because you picked up something and equipped it by accident, then died, leaving a second corpse. If the sell value of the items on the second corpse is greater than the first, then you will keep the second corpse and anything on the first is lost.

As for what to do, never ever equip anything after death, a second death could really screw you. Also, what the hell were you doing, leaving one corpse in Pandemonium fortress while you went Chaos running naked? That is like inviting disaster, just... don't do that.|||Join Date: Sep 2008

Posts: 1



We have a lurker here ^_^|||lurker for every!

No comments:

Post a Comment