Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bug/Glitch of awesomeness

I was playing on my smiter looking for some decent rings when I had my last 50k. I kinda gave myself a good luck kinda attitude and bought it. Next thing you know I have Cathans Seal. No joke. I bought it while gambling. When did they put that back into the game. When I looked in the strat guide it said that in expansion. "You can no longer gamble for sets or uniques..." So what just happened?|||Quote:








When did they put that back into the game.




Around six years ago or so... whenever 1.10 came out.|||I believe Arreat Summit says that the odds of gambling a set item is 1/1000, and a unique 1/2000. I've gambled some of them myself.|||I had a dedicated goldfinder last ladder and spent countless millions gambling. Along with several Cathan's rings and Iratha's amulets I also gambled a Griffon's Eye. I was afraid to shut the game off because I was afraid I was imagining it and it would be gone when I came back. In my Diablo career that is still my best find/drop.|||Oh.. I kinda went from 1.07-1.13 so I missed ALOT of new things...|||not really, most of the new things are in 1.09 and 1.10, after that it was just meh|||Except now in 1.13 you get respecs I like this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment