Saturday, April 21, 2012

Countess Drops in Nightmare/Hell

I would really appreciate if som1 can post the new drop rates for countess, i have found 3hels under 10 runs in nightmare, which is just luck or the drop rates really have changed alot.|||You'll probably have to wait a while before that info is out. Most people that do that kind of work are focused on climbing the ladder. I've found a couple Hel's in normal mode even before nm, and I seem to be finding runes about 2 lvls ahead of where my character is. So, yes, the drop rates have changed substantially.|||I haven't gone near the Countess yet in 1.13, but have gotten 3 Shael runes in Act 5 Normal mode. In all my hundreds of hours playing normal/nm/hell before on 1.12 I saw exactly *one* Shael rune, so yes, it seems they've made some major changes to rune drop rates. Unfortunately, they seem to have increased the frequency of "failed to join game" and "connection has been interrupted" also, but it's only been a couple of days, so I'll hope that situation improves soon.|||I killed countess in hell mode today and got a Ral rune. QQ. But then again that was just 1 run.|||I have only done the Countess twice in nightmare difficulty. First time she dropped 2 sheal runes and one ral. Second time it was only 1 ral.

I have run Countess on normal difficulty about 5 or 6 times and have noticed that on normal difficulty she also drops higher runes than before. Where it used to be el, eld, tir, it now is more often ral, ort, tal.|||I have done about 30 runs in hell mode so far (but I'm playing NL which, however, shouldn't really matter), and, I have to say, the results were quite impressive. I didn't really count all the runes, but I got a Pul, Lem, Lum, Io, some Sheals, and many Rals, Orts, Tals, Thuls plus some Hels too. On top of that I have already found a Pul, and many crafting runes by just playing in random areas and not necessarily hitting high TC areas. But, everything was found in Act V NM and Hell diff.

Overall, its too early to say anything, but in may opinion the drop rate for low/mid runes has increased noticeably.|||I did about 20 countess walks with my no-teleport summoner in the last few days and got two io's and a ko rune, next to a bunch of low ones and some Shaels, which she seems to drop a lot. Most importantly though, she dropped a shako last night

No comments:

Post a Comment