Thursday, April 19, 2012

battle.net problem - unable to create/join games

Hi.. i have a problem with the b.net account. I can't create games since this morning. The problem is not like the usual slow-server one. I don't get "Fail to join game" but when i try to create - it says "the game does not exists". When i try to join - the same. When i stop the game for lets say half an hour, i'm able to join in 1 game (not every time though) and if I leave - i'm not able to create /join games again, though I had been lucky the last hour - created 3 games before this happened again.

Any idea how to fix it ? I've already forwarded the 4000 and 6112 ports, dont have firewalls. Deleted the cache in the game.. and nothing help.

I do play in Europe. When it happen if I try to make an USEast game - there is no problem, though my char there is lvl 1 and i dont stay too long or anything, so maybe that's why the bug doesn't occur there

Thanks for any suggestions on this issue|||most likely a temp ban, or the char is being rolled back

try a different char on europe realm, the ban should only last about 5min

you shouldnt need to forward any ports to play on bnet realms, they are only needed if you are hosting d2 on open or tcp/ip

No comments:

Post a Comment