Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unable to identify version

I have had this proplem for some time now. Always when i try to play Diablo II with my friends it just gives me error report: "Unable to identify version, Battle.net is unable to properly identify your application version."

Can anyone tell me what is the proplem?

At first i tought it was that i have old patch and downloaded the newest (I also have proplem that my game can not download the newest patch on it's own) but it didn't work.

Otherwise my game works perfectly, no bugs, no lag, nothing...|||Run the game as administrator.|||and make sure the files arent read only|||I suggest DLing the newest versions from B.net and reinstalling the game with them.|||I runned it as administrator and i have downloaded it but still...|||Quote:








Run the game as administrator.




Woah, I tried it few times, but it didn't work at first but when i re-installed it as administrator it started to work. Thanks a lot!!|||Ah ok, I'd think you'd not even be able to install it as non-admin... nice you got it going, have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment