Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bug With New Location Name, Emote Text and Merc Level Up Text

Yes, inspired title I know. This only occurs in windowed mode. Instead of staying on the screen for a second or so the text simply flashes up for a fraction of a secon.

I'm sure this is because of DII's framrate cap of 25, and running windowed intefering with how that is measured somehow (my monitor is 120 hz).

Anyone else experience this? Vista x64, average ingame framrate of 800 acording to /fps|||yup, same with above head chat texts

chat '! something'

are you using the glide wrapper?

you can limit the framerate using vsync, and set the fps limit to 62.5

vsync stops screen tearing, and the lower fps will make texts stay longer

run glide-init.exe from your d2 folder

settings button

tick vsync and set fps limit|||Ah nice, I had forgotten about glide. I'll try it out, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment