Saturday, April 21, 2012

Disconnected

Since 1.13 I can't stay in a game for more than max. 10 minutes at the time before the game stalls and I get the disconnected message. After this when i return to the create game screen My char can't join as well as I can't create a game..

any ideas? this was a big problem at 1.11 and 1.12, but now it has grown even bigger in 1.13 on LOD Europe realm...|||It is because of an exploit people are doing.

More or less hacks/cheating that is killing the servers.|||Ya its been doing the samething to me tonight. Played fine last night i just figured it was an overload on the server due to the amount of people playin i play us east|||Yeah, same.. it's been happening to me also. Is it affecting everyone in every game at that same instant? Or is it just me?|||I've seen "your connection has been interrupted" followed by "unable to join game" when I try to get back in at least 8 times today (on USWest) realm. Whoever or whatever it is doing hacks or something that causes this problem for real people just trying to play the game is really annoying. I was looking forward to the 1.13 patch, but now I wish there were some way to go back to 1.12 because the current mess is awful. |||It is most likely occuring to 85-90% of bnet of every realm

Where these numbers come from, i threw it out there but I only assume so because it is not people, it is the servers that people are playing in that are lagging. And having limited servers, of course a great majority will lag.|||It really @#$%es me off.

I made my own game and wait 10 min or so before I xfer'd some early treasures. Right when I dropped it all and was ready to exit and join with another character this stupid ban hits me.

I gotta pay the price for other's cheats, and they reap the rewards without facing anything.......|||^ Yeah. That's why i got someone to join my game just in time. phew.. Sorry for your loss though|||I also get this very regulary. Game stalls and then the message about being disconnected.

Can't create or join games anymore with the current character for a couple of minutes, but during those minutes i can play with another character just fine.... until that one runs into the same problem.

Game becomes less enjoyable every time |||Its a problem all over that seems to be a Blizzard problem from all I have been reading recently. These Interruptions and non-access is ridiculous. Like someone said, all we can do is complain and complain. Which is what I am doing. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment