Thursday, April 19, 2012

HC Death Bug?

Well I was cowing, 10 ft away from them all then all of a sudden I was surrounded due to lag. I saved and exited lie most HC know, and only had 23 life left.

I thought I lived, my friend in the game said I was dead and Diablo can't decide,

My character screen, notice the lack of an image? No person in the dark robes of death for Inarra nor a little sorc picture...



Notice how my char now appears?



In the channel itself, once again neither...

|||Thats not bug, thats lag death. pretty much same what happened to my lvl 84 sorc, lag in vipers.|||So pretty much Diablo can't decide if I should be dead or not? Because I've ha lag deaths before, but not like this.|||Heh, you do not get it, YOU LAG, GAME DOESN'T, so if you are laggin in where ever you were, YOU DO NOTHING, BUT GETTING HIT, there for after couple of hits you die without knowing it, ALT + F4 Might help, but save + exit never does.|||I've had this happen recently as have some of my guildies... It seems to happen when you leave the game at the moment of death... People with Chicken hacks see this alot...

One of my friends emailed Blizz because he thought it was a bug and his char may still be alive... They responded with a vague " That happens sometimes, The character is dead"...

No comments:

Post a Comment