Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can't remain in a game AFK?

For some reason, if I make a game with a certain title, or EVEN to simply park a mule overnight, I come back to find myself at the lobby when I get back while AFK. Even for just fifteen minutes I've been booted out of mule parking games. This is going to make it impossible to trade on bnet. :/|||Sometimes games stays up long, sometimes not. I think it's cause of the random dcs.|||i've noticed the same since the new patch. if i just leave a mule standing, the game will disconnect after 20-30 minutes at the most. Doing the little trick where you keep your character running for stash/tp with obstacle in the way seems to keep it open longer though.|||There is a 30min limit of in-game AFK (BN only) which has been here for years but I never noticed a 15min limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment