Thursday, April 19, 2012

new items

Found a new key like item called twisted

essence of suffering? What is it and how

do I use it?|||There are a total of four essences:

Twisted Essence of Suffering - dropped by Andariel and Duriel

Charged Essence of Hatred - dropped by Mephisto

Burning Essence of Terror - dropped by Diablo

Festering Essence of Destruction - dropped by Baal

Transmute one of each with the cube to create a Token of Absolution, which lets you reset your skill and stat points.|||thanks but that is a waste of time|||Quote:








thanks but that is a waste of time




so was this thread. ;P|||I can make any post I like if you do not like it

go to hell a hole.|||Quote:








I can make any post I like if you do not like it

go to hell a hole.




you stay classy san diego|||Quote:








I can make any post I like if you do not like it

go to hell a hole.




As a matter of fact, you cannot. There are the forum rules, and breaking them can result in consequences. Flaming other posters is not permitted.

You asked a legitimate question, I answered it. You may think that collecting essences is a waste of time, but you're quite wrong about that. Currently, Tokens of Absolution made from essences sell for highrunes on nonladder, and I've never yet met a player who would think highrunes were a waste of time.|||nice attack the new guy|||Quote:








thanks but that is a waste of time




Waste of time or not, it's the defining addition of 1.13. Well, that and new rune drop probabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment