Saturday, April 21, 2012

temp banned....again. sigh

OK,

so in the past 4 days, I've been temp banned about 5 times. The first time, I had joined my FIRST game after logging in, was int he game for 10 minutes, left, and all of a sudden I got banned. WTF? The other times I was muling...

This last time was about 12 hours ago, and I'm still banned. I am always very careful about waiting several seconds before logging out/in, joining/leaving games, etc. But its apparent that blizz has really stepped it up.

This is really getting out of hand. It's actually starting to piss me off. I understand that blizz doesn't want bots running around their precious battle.net cause heaven forbid 3rd party sites will make money. GUESS WHAT BLIZZARD, THE BOTS WON'T GO AWAY, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL STOP PUNISHING LEGIT PLAYERS TOO WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR FAILURE TO INCREASE STASH SIZE/ALLOW FOR LEGITIMATE MULING.|||Yeah, I got temp banned also about 12 hrs ago, although it is the first time its ever happened to me. I was wondering if they are just blanketing everyone with a longer ban because the ladder just reset or what? I just created 2 games in a matter of a couple min. Didn't know that that was a huge deal. How long are people typically banned for their first offense, I read somewhere that this thing is up to 3 days and that is unacceptable for a first offense.|||what is muling?

No comments:

Post a Comment