Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weird Connection innterupted..

This isn't a big deal or anything, but it was strange. I was just in a dueling game and had been hostiling people and being hostiled the whole time. Then, I hostile one person and immediatly get dropped from the game as I hit the button. Anyone got an idea why this happened?|||Heya Reddude! Felt like I should speak up since I know we're on the same realm (USEast). All night tonight I've been getting DC'd like crazy (June 30th to early July 1st)-- never had a problem before and it's not my net. I read on the Blizz forums that apparently some targeted hacking is causing USEast servers to crash and rollback, and I'm betting that's why, so maybe you had a brief random bout of it.|||New rollback method was released yesterday, so for all those who didn't know D2 is gonna be rather unplayable until Blizz fixes that. Thank all those lame losers who fail at a 10-year old game (and life in general) for ruining the fun for everyone else. I'd give it a few days and a ban wave should sweep it all way.|||Bloody hell.......I knew it was going to be a rollback dupe method...............|||Quote:








New rollback method was released yesterday, so for all those who didn't know D2 is gonna be rather unplayable until Blizz fixes that. Thank all those lame losers who fail at a 10-year old game (and life in general) for ruining the fun for everyone else. I'd give it a few days and a ban wave should sweep it all way.




Double sigh, no wonder I've been having the DC's too

No comments:

Post a Comment