Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sound gone, music still works.

So today I started up diablo 2, forgot something, tabbed out and tabbed back in. My music was suddenly all gone, but I remembered something about a ctrl sticky bug when you pressed m after tabbing, so I pressed ctrl+m again.

The music was back immidiatly, but when I went further, I noticed my sounds were still missing, as in the sounds of skills, or when you click on create game etc. so I went back to the main menu, thinking, ctrl s should fix that.... wich it didn't, and now I'm without sounds, wich annoys me.

Anyone any idea? I tried reinstalling, did not work.

ps.: Was playing yesterday evening with everything working.



Never mind! apparantly diablo 2 doesn't like mumble sometimes O.o|||Why do you want diablo to have music?



Listen to this bro.



No comments:

Post a Comment