Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Having trouble creating games. Europe

I can't create any games on hell, they just hang on the loading screen.

Also, creating nm /norm games takes an eternity.

Probably bots?



Edit: Woah I actually managed to get a game in!|||Now it seems to work properly. This is weird.|||Quote:








Now it seems to work properly. This is weird.




I had some problem too. Now its works. Euro ladder (Finland) here too.|||Uswest is unplayable for me......

Rollbacks, Lag and Ive lost all my mule trades ive done today.|||Seems like europe was the only realm that got the rollback fix.|||Well, if it was, they doin it wrong, cos I get

1. unable to join

2. when able to join, gigantic lag/desync

3. ci and rollback

Unplayable as it is now.|||Game creation still a major pain in the ***

but this is probably a good time to play some chant games and level a new char|||Europes not fixed, I havnt been able to make a game in days. I can make about 1 game after trying for ages. Not worth the hassle imo >.<|||on west atm getting a 10 sec "queue" or so to create new games, followed by up to 30 sec "loading" and then large lag spikes ingame.|||Im having troubles to create a game or join one too (europe), also insane lag in game , cant teleport cant do anything. It has been like this for more than a week now, its unplayable ....

No comments:

Post a Comment