Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My computer keep restarting !!!

Hi all. I'm new here and I need help about D2. When i start D2 i pick the char and when i do any step in game my PC restarts.I cleaned PC, installed new windows, updated new drivers and it's happends again.

Components:

ATI Radeon HD 3200

2 GB ram

AMD dual core 5000+

400W

If anyone have some idea pls help me!

Thx!|||Is it a laptop? Is it acer's?

Does it feel hot?|||Quote:








Is it a laptop? Is it acer's?

Does it feel hot?




I'ts home pc..and temperature is like 34�c...so this is not problem...|||use an air compressor and blow it out, there is probably dust on the heatsinks and fans|||pls read **I cleaned PC, installed new windows, updated new drivers and it's happends again.** i already done it.|||does it happen with any other apps?

does it still happen when you start windows in safe mode?

(f8 immendiately after bios posts, then select safe mode)

if it still happens in safe mode, it could be faulty hardware

try removing any excess cards

(test with 1 memory dimm at a time using onboard video)|||i didn't try in safe mode...its new PC and i play D2 before and that didn't happend..i copied D2 from my friend computer...on his computer works perfectly on mine don't...i play other game's and it works perfectly...also i tried to remove my rams on other 2 sockeds and same happends so i put it back...i really have no idea...mby mine power up system is broken or something but as i said everything else works just fine.|||Quote:








..i copied D2 from my friend computer...




Does this mean you didn't use the D2 installer?

Haven't seen this mentioned - have you tried re-installing D2?

Also, do any error messages appear just before the reboot, blue screens, etc?|||my friend installed it and i copied like my third friend does and on his PC its work on mine doesn't...there is no blue screen or any error...just restart...yes it means that i didn't installed D2 i just copy all files...but like i said my other friend copied too and on his pc works just fine...and also i wrote '' its new PC and i play D2 before and that didn't happend ''|||I'd take your pc back to the shop and demand for a new one. I would say that there is some sort of hardware failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment