Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello gang. I noticed a bug in the +6 posion small charm.

I got some +6 posion small charms over the time i plaed diablo 2 but never noticed that it actually didnt give me any additional damage but rather the oposite. i did less damage. anyone else noticed this? It might be a bug many people know about, but i didnt so i thought there might be other that didnt know.

I have v1.13 diablo 2 lod. and ive only checked this on my untwinked bow amazon that was around 40-50 lvl.

and another thing. i know this has been found by other people but if you wanna get rid of Baal clone you just put up a town portal and go out and in again and clone is gone when you come back to baal :) handy!

Cheers :)|||I tested it quickly on a clvl 18 'sin with no other gear and it definitely did do the poison damage. How do you know that you're doing less damage? It may just be a case of the Lying Character Screen. That would certainly be my bet, but Diablo 2 can be so odd when it comes to bugs it could probably be anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment