Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ancient's and connection interruption.

First noticed this bug a few days after the new patch. Evrae and I played through the game together and our game was interrupted multiple times during the ancient's quest. At the time, we thought it was probably people still trying to use the exploit that blizzard hotfixed previously. It still happens, every single time I try to complete the ancient's quest.

I get disconnected at least once, difficulty doesn't matter and am able to rejoin the game. I don't lose progress, meaning I don't have to start over. When it happens, I have to run/teleport back to the summit and the remaining ancient's, if I've already killed some, are waiting for me like nothing happened. Anyone else experiencing this? |||Interesting, I haven't had this bug (ever).|||I've recently gotten interrupted connections when playing on hot servers, where lots of people are waiting for DClone to walk. It gets seriously annoying, you only have to enter an area and be attacked by an enemy, and you get thrown out immediately. It could be that your case was something similar, the server your game was on was just overloaded.

The part that really surprises me is that the Ancients are not reset when this happens.|||Well, we all know that d2 servers are run on bunch of commondore 64's|||i think this problem is not caused by servers.its dia bug.i think i had this problem before 1.13.on 1.13 i start also single and i did ancients minimum 5x.but i have to say one thing:it happened to me just when i played assasins with master.i think this problem become from master...but on the other hand few times i remember it was cause of i hit korlic when he jumped down and it seems like "uninteruptable" skill (mean leap atack) so when i hit him in right time game everytimes broke. last time on single it broke game also because corlic and reason was that master kick him (especially dragon tail) or cast mb probably during ww.when u are on bn u loose connection and on single player it breaks game, stop screen and sound and windows reports some area error *number.thats my experiences with this problem...|||I'm not sure if this is a similar issue but;

I was running baal and had just beaten wave 2. As wave 3 was spawning I cast amp damage a few times and then.. .BAM. Connection interrupted. I re-joined, ran back down to the throne room, went to fight wave 3 and BAM. Connection interrupted again. Re-joined, ran back down, went into throne room and connection interrupted AGAIN. It seems like I can't get past the throne room now, as soon as I walk down there I get kicked out the game.

EDIT: Changing characters to kill wave 3 seemed to fix the issue.|||there is a bug when an assassin uses cos at ancients

not sure if it crashes the client or server, but either way might cause ci

what classes were you playing with?|||Quote:








there is a bug when an assassin uses cos at ancients

not sure if it crashes the client or server, but either way might cause ci

what classes were you playing with?




assa is full of bugs as for as ancients...i find it everytime when i do this quest lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment