Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Death(corpse) bug

I was playing diablo. i died and i went to my corpse.i died again...

and now i picked up my corpse and didnt pick up the one with no items.

then after i was fighting and died again.my computer restarted i dont know why. when I comed again the corpse from the first death was here. my other one was missing i went to check it at the place i was killed and it was gone... now i dont have any item and dont know what to do |||if you leave multiple corpses in a game, only one will be saved

the game picks the one with the highest vender values, uniques are cheap

only leave 1 corpse, or dont equip any gear while trying to retrieve your corpse

save/exit with only one corpse that has gear|||y.but sometimes happened to me, when i was "dead" and was disconnected and then i join game and found my corps is without items.and in other games i had this problem.but later it was ok.so maybe sometimes are problems with backups and u can find later it will be ok...|||This is why I back up all of my files. Try it some time. It'll help alot. Or just don't die.|||Quote:








This is why I back up all of my files. Try it some time. It'll help alot. Or just don't die.




this doesnt work on bnet

No comments:

Post a Comment