Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dying/corpse bug?

Has anyone else ran into this? I have played for years and never had it happen until this recent patch...

I died against Duriel, quickly took a portal back to my corpse, picked it up along with my money, and took a portal to safety. Then to my dismay I checked my inventory and noticed that none of my items had been restored, and I had some good items too!

So I figured I must have just missed it so I took a portal back, checked the area over and over, which is very amusing while trying not to get hammered by Duriel, and confirmed that my body was nowhere to be found.

So I HAD picked up my body, only to not have anything restored...

Anybody have any ideas?

This is really disheartening considering you could work very hard to have some really sweet items only to have the game take them away after a death...|||Were you using the strength bug? I've heard of that causing problems with getting items back

No comments:

Post a Comment