Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Connection interrupted every single game

A few days ago my connection was interrupted so I had closed the window and tried logging on again. When I did it said that my cd key was in use and i had been getting this message for about 20 minutes. I then turned off my router for about 20-30 minutes and then was able to log on fine. Now every game I create/ join I am disconnected about 40 seconds into the game. I am still able to play Call of Duty and other games just fine as well as use the internet flawlessly. I hope some one can shed some light on this I haven't been about to play for three days and transferring my mule trades in a couple seconds with a few disconnections is becoming a real pain.|||Seems like they only fixed european servers. LOLOLOL|||Yeah I've been having this problem too the past week, I don't know if you've seen my thread on this forum, "Disappearing Games". I've been able to play here and there, from a few minutes to a dozen, then get the dreaded "Connection Interrupted" again and again.|||Yeah I read it and wasn't sure if it was the same problem. A game over two minutes would be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment