Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your LoD CD Key is currently being used by [self]

I was playing last night till about 10pm and then got off and shutdown computer. At about 10am today tried to log back in and I got a message saying that my LoD CD Key is being used by me (Michael) and to try again in 5 minutes. Tried again and again and still the same message.

Ive also tried restarting computer and router/modem. Ive uninstalled the game and then I reinstalled under a different name (Mike) and it came up with being used by Michael (the old name).

Anyone know why it is doing this and how to fix it?|||did you give your cd key(s) to someone else, or install it on another machine?

if not check your task manager and end game.exe

one of your copies or keys are in use on that realm on bnet|||Did you buy the game second-hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment