Monday, April 16, 2012

Delirium on merc = Unrecoverable error?

I've been putting "Delirium" on my mercs for a few chars.

Seems I quite often get the error:

"Unrecoverable internal error 7f1a5588 line 1437"

...but I don't recall that happening before I started using that runeword on my mercs.

Can anyone confirm or deny that this is a known bug? About ten minutes of google-searching resulted in someone once posting that it was caused when the merc changed back from the Stygian Doll effect and got hit at the same time.

Any further information with a source would be appreciated.|||delerium is fine on mercs (all but a5 merc, he will become invisable/stuck occationally, but not crash d2)

probably a corrupt file, copy all the mpq files from your orig cd's to your d2 install folder

if that doest fix it, reinstall d2 then patch to 1.13c

make sure to backup your saved games first|||Cheers for the help, I found a procedure on Blizzard's support, seems to be a Mac OS X bug thing - looks resolved now.

EDIT ...or not.|||I've recently been having the same problem. Guess it is best not to equip my merc with Delirium.

No comments:

Post a Comment