Friday, April 13, 2012

item disappearing?

[:1]This has happened to me three times now. I find an item, I mule some mats over, i socket the item in the cube, move item to inventory, jump on another mule to move some stuff, come back to character with the item and it has disappeared. Any ideas?|||It poofed.|||Take your dupes and shove them.. Sell them to Charsi.

Dupes Poof. Deal with it.|||Quote:








Take your dupes and shove them.. Sell them to Charsi.

Dupes Poof. Deal with it.




This isn't just true for dupes.

I have had especially Keys "poof", whereas I believe they dissapear after a set amount of time|||Standing rule of thumb: If you did not find it your self, it might poof because it can be duped.

Contrary to who says what...there's no such thing as perming...unless it's your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment