Friday, April 13, 2012

Annoying freezing problem

[:1]I've been playing and recently I've come across a problem. When I use tps from certain areas my game freezes. When I say freezes, I mean I still move my character, but I cannot interact with anything. I can't open my chest, talk to the venders, etc. This happens specifically when I tp from catacombs, the den, the tower and the pit. When I am walking around, say, Dark Woods and open a tp, I am immediately transported to town and everything is fine, but from the spots I mentioned before, it takes a good 20-30 seconds and freezes.

This same problem seems to happen when I go to Act 1 from another act. But it is not as common then. It also happens, more so, when I go to Act 3. This problem is in all 3 difficulty levels.

Short of reinstalling is there anything else that can be done?

BTW, I'm running it on a Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment