Friday, April 13, 2012

Merc Problems

[:1]I have a Colossus Voulge Insight I was intending to use on my Act 2 Defensive Merc, but when I made it and tried to equip him it said "I can't use that".

The CV reqs are:

Polearm class

Req lvl: 48

Req str: 210

Req dex: 55

My Merc stats:

Lvl: 86

Str: 213 (w/ item bonuses)

Dex: 183

Is this a bug? Everything should work fine but he just can't equip it. Is there something I don't know? Can Act 2 Def. Mercs not use CV's? Just wondering...|||Take off his current weapon first. I bet it is providing some strength bonus.|||Quote:








Take off his current weapon first. I bet it is providing some strength bonus.




y, i think so. probably is some str bonus on weapon...|||agreed with the previous posters. I had the same "issue" a few years ago as well. Its annoying but you will have to either give him a helmet/armor with a str bonus, or level him up for a couple more levels.|||You'll need +Str in either the armor or the helm. Andariels Visage provides an addition 20 str.

No comments:

Post a Comment