Friday, April 13, 2012

Suggestion: new item.

[:1]I was just doing act 2 for about the 1000th time and had a wonderful idea for a new gold sink.



The Cartographers Map



basically its a buyable item at the potion vendor similar to scrolls, its a one use item that reveals the current act you are on (if thats too overpowered maybe the current zone you are in?).

The scrolls will cost 10,000 gold each to discourage purchase until at least nightmare difficulty and it will be a 1 use scroll.

Hope you guys like the idea and I will be crossing my fingers that a blizzard dev will read it and like the idea (or be inspired to make a similar item of there own to similar effect).

See ya all in game, Retaxis.



edit: oooo just had another maybe even better idea, make a mid range runeword helm that doubles the draw distance of the map (if thats possible with current engine although i think not).|||Reveals the current act you are on? Why would someone pay for this info when it's there in plain sight?|||I think he means reveals the minimap for the entire act. (Ex: shows you where everything is so you don't need to look for maggot lair..etc etc )|||meh, not like its gonna be implemented, but I'd definitely use that item time and time again. Constantly searching for stuff gets boring really fast, and I think with such an item I probably wouldnt be rushed as often as I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment