Friday, April 13, 2012

Items Poofing?

[:1]Wasn't quite sure as to where this thread belonged so if this isn't appropriate I apologize in advance.

I found 2 plain 3o crowns in the pits today and decided to transfer them along with an amn rune. I had no other means viable since all my friends were offline so I hid them pretty well in a 'park' game. When I managed to get back in the 2 crowns were gone but the amn wasn't.

So to sum it up, 2x 3o crowns & 1 amn rune, dropped on the ground in a public game (but hidden pretty well). When I return, the helmets are gone but the rune isn't. Now my questions:

1. Is it possible for legit/found items to poof like so? I imagine they poof'd because the amn was still there and I would figure a 3o crown to be a fairly worthless item (or not?); so why would anyone take those and not the rune (though the rune itself is low). And if someone did take them is there some kind of mod/hack that allows people to track me outside of their party?

2. I had to wait somewhere between 5-15 minutes before I re-entered the game. Often times (usually while transferring in public games as described above/or trying to follow my friend into a duel game) I get the 'game full' message. The only thing is, I suspect the game isn't full due to 1. my friend telling me so and 2. there was only 3-4 people in the room. Is this some kind of connection/lag issue? or is it just people filling the room randomly at a ridiculous pace? That would explain the second scenario but not the first.

I'm not really distraught by my losses but I am curious as to what's going on (if anything that is and I'm not just being stupid). Thanks in advance for all the help/responses.|||Yes.

Anything dropped and left on the ground can poof, some items will go faster than others.|||For the record, keys and essences disappear the fastest. I learned that one the hard way lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment