Friday, April 13, 2012

External hard drive "error"

[:1]I've installed diablo 2 on the external hard drive. when I play on the desktop Windows XP, I saved my games, but when I play on the portable Windows 7 will not save games. anyone have an idea why?|||Do you have other installations of d2 on the computer you are trying to play on?|||no only installed on external hard drive...|||run d2 as administrator|||so simple... way didn't i think of that...

thanks anyway

btw: any ides way i needed to run as admin?|||the game needs the ability to write to the drive

by default (guest, user and limited accts) it does not

blame microsoft for that one|||I myself have the verification disabled so I don't have to run stuff as admin \(�_^)/|||Quote:








I myself have the verification disabled so I don't have to run stuff as admin \(�_^)/




sins we are in on the topic. how do i do that??|||Control Panel -> All Control Panel Items -> User Accounts -> Change user account control settings -> select the lowest.

:)|||That's odd. I never had that issue myself - and I used to run many games off my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment