Friday, April 13, 2012

D2LOD keeps freezing- help?

[:1]I tried asking for help in the community forum and got no reply, so I thought I'd ask here.

Ive started to play D2LOD for the first time in 5 years and both my discs were too scratched to use to install the game, so I've registered their CD keys and downloaded the game from battle.net. However, when I run the games online, my computer is frequently freezing between or during games, and I want to know if anyone else has experienced this problem and if there is any way to solve it?

My current operating system is windows vista, but I keep trying different compatibility modes and it still continues to freeze. Im also running the game in 800x600 configuration in game, but it doesnt seem to make a difference whether I use that or 640x400.

Please, if anyone has any information or suggestings please post them or send me a private message, I would really appreciate it.|||I was having some intermittent freezing issues. I downloaded Sven's Glide Wrapper and have not had a freeze yet.|||You could try mounting the disks as disk images, perhaps?|||Disable desktop composition (it's in the compatibility settings).


Quote:








You could try mounting the disks as disk images, perhaps?




RegisteredUser is not using the discs at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment