Friday, April 13, 2012

my itens just disappeared

[:1]well, i think its a bug!!

i was played at west ladder with a pally when i died in a duel. ok, its normal(saddly). my pally doesnt have str for use some itens and for he wear some itens he needs wear first rings/amulet with str. after this i change this itens and wear other (he cant wear a fortitude, for exp. but with her he can!). But when i died i couldnt get my full body(full inventory).. when i stack some itens i got my full body and for my surprise my magefist, HOJ, 2sojs, maras, cta and arach arent there!!!!!!

i made the HOJ and i found the magefist.. so i have sure that isn't duped.

What do u think that happened?|||Items. Not itens

I'll tell you what happened. You died more than once and did not recover all of your corpses.

Sorry for your loss.

Only one corpse follows you from game to game, and the game does not value items like we do in trade.|||sorry for my english :x

and thanks for the reply. I will not make that mistake again

No comments:

Post a Comment